Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Seriously girlie weekend

Last Friday, my friend LY (who lives and works in HK) came to KL for a biz trip. It has been a year since we last met and I decided to skip class on Saturday to spend time with her. We had yummy bak kut teh for breakfast at PJ State with her parents. I simply love her parents - they are friendly and chatty. Her mum can really yak with me on anything under the sun.

Then, LY and I went to Midvalley Megamall. My god, the amount of money LY spent in 5 hours - Rm1800 for 12 pieces of clothing. I don't have the time to shop becoz of work. And fashion in HK is so "ah lian" with funny twists and unexpected frill on the design.

I got my b-day pressie from LY, too - a pedicure. Now I can't help but admire my pretty feet every now and then :D Later at night, we went to La Bodega Upstairs to have drinks with friends whom I haven't seen for more than a decade.

It was seriously an all-girls' outing last weekend- mad shopping spree, cafe tete-a-tete, getting pedicures, drinks with the girls.

Aaah, life is good.

Oh, oh.. and I discovered mojitos- they are absolutely divine!

2 Comments:

Blogger JellyGirl said...

Hello Cupcake Queen! Whenever I go to KL, I have to visit the Mid-Valley Mall, if only just to see what new shops are there, and also I adorreeee the food at La Bodega. yumyum! Can't for my next trip!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Yes, the food at La Bodega is absolutely delish. And the drinks. The drinks! Absolutely divine!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home