Monday, July 11, 2005

No more black. White, please.

Work has been crazy for the past few weeks. I was sleep-deprived and zombiefied. Hence, the absence of blog entries.

My room has morphed into a mini war zone of sorts. The worst being my wardrobe- it is a mad jumble of clothes. Everytime, I need to get dressed to go out, I'd have to pull, rummage and dig into my wardrobe drawers until I find two item of clothing that goes together. And it takes me at least 20 minutes just to accomplish that task.

This afternoon, I've decided to organised the chaos state of my room. Spent a good one hour ironing clothes, folding and sorting them. Also, I've come up with a solution of having an inventory list for each drawer. In the midst of sorting the mad jumble, I discovered some pretty white long-sleeved cotton shirts which I didn't know I had.

Guess this is gonna be a white clothing phase, after wearing black all the time.

On another note. Update for anjali, littlemissdrinkalot and ditzyspice- Rob and I has decided to ease things off. He has sensed an underlying attraction between me and Mr. J. Like a good person as he is, Rob told me he'd rather see me happy with his buddy. And Mr. J has been asking me out to lunch. :D

7 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Is he (Rob) for real??? And isn't Mr J back with his gf?

6:09 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Not without the heartache and drama which I didn't blog. Mr J- things didn't work out between him and his ex.

11:19 PM  
Blogger JellyGirl said...

Ah, this is all so....movie-like. Rob sounds like a sweetie; hope things work out with Mr J!

(Why do I always think of Mr Big from Sex & the City everytime you mention Mr J?)

9:57 AM  
Blogger anjali* said...

So, my dear, can i have Rob then?

10:42 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Anjali - Heh, I also want. Catfight!!!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Oi, no fighting here!

8:01 PM  
Blogger anjali* said...

MMMEEeeeeooooooWwWwW!!!
Claws out! :-)

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home