Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Law of diminishing returns

This week, I've decided to minimise contact with Rob. I've also decided to not see him for the whole week.

I'm getting a little weary of seeing him almost every other day. I'm getting bored with him, his constant calling, emailing and seeing each other. The law of diminishing returns apply here. I'm no longer excited. The more I see him, the harder it is for me to be excited by the mere presence of him.

A short break might do the trick.

I hope.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting bored so soon?
Hmm...
Not a good sign.
Hope the break helps though.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

It was too much, too soon. :(

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting suffocated, huh? Think I know how you feel. Go s-l-o-w then. Good luck.

9:00 AM  
Blogger JellyGirl said...

Well, it's good to know he's really into you ;)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Yikes. The word "bored" is no good.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home