Sunday, May 15, 2005

Getting all sparkly

Last night, I went out with Rob. We went to his friend, Leanne's place for dinner. It was a pot-luck dinner and I made a cherry trifle. At first, I'd wanted to make a chocolate cherry cake but thought it'd seem like I was trying hard to impress his friends. So I decided on something simple but delicious and easy to make. The trifle was a hit and it was gone in 15 minutes.

Dinner was good. The atmosphere was relaxed. And I felt very at ease with his friends. Soon, I was chatting and having a little tete-a-tete session with the girls there.

There was even a little drink corner in the living area with a decent stash of liquor and wine bottles. I was in a good mood and decided to mix a drink for myself- a strange concoction of ribena, bombay sapphire gin, tonic and lemon slices.

As I happily mixed my bizarre cocktail, I recognised Rob's voice in the chatter behind me. When I turned around with my glass of drink, I almost collided into him but he quickly and briefly put his hand on my waist to steady me and let me walk past him.

Last night, I could barely feel his hand on my waist. This morning, I felt this sparkly tingle in my toes and fingers, just thinking about it.

5 Comments:

Blogger JellyGirl said...

Nice! I like the sound of this Rob. :) Go out more with him!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Oooo. I miss the tingly feelings. And it's always good to feel at ease with his friends.

Am feeling strangely excited for you.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a touch can make u erotic huh ?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Jelly & LMD- Thanks! It's nice to have the guy initiating and showing interest. I just sit back and relax and take things as they come. :P

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well 4u dear. Keep us in the loop! ;-)

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home