Friday, May 19, 2006

Honey, please go ahead and spend

I've been supremely good.

I'm saving up to blitz H&M, Topshop and all the fabulous highstreet shops when I get to London in June. And I'm in luck as June is the super summer sales in Europe.

I'm so proud of myself because I, now can waltz into Zara, MNG, Topshop and just about any shop, admire their gorgeous clothes and not be wrecked with an irrational urgency to buy, buy, buy.

So far, it's been good.

Yesterday, Mr. J begged me to buy something, after seeing me fingering racks upon racks of the latest collection of beautiful clothing at Zara.

Will you please get that blue stripe top? I can see that you soooo want it. Don't deprive yourself la.

What?! Aren't you glad that YOUR girlfriend is not spending today?

Men are real dungus, at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home