Monday, April 10, 2006

Funny bits

It's all set. I've coordinated my train, plane and hotel bookings in France. My itenary goes like this - Paris (7 days), Avignon (3 days) and Nice (4 days).

Now, I only hope that everything goes on smoothly. Please, please, please let there be no rail strike, riots and plane delays in France. Please, please, please let there be a nation-wide amnesia of liberté - égalité - fraternité in France for the next 3 months.

Besides France, London is also on my itenary as I've never been there. Yep, I'll be flying to London first, then crossing the English Channel to Paris on the Eurostar train. I'll have a few days before and after France to squeeze some touristy activities in London.

Some bits of info from the British Eurostar website:


"We’ll send you the same in a confirmation email shortly. We look forward to seeing you on board! Unless you have a photographic memory, you might want to print this page for your records.."

"To check in, all you have to do is insert your ticket into the machine (which will hold onto it exactly long enough for you to start to panic, just a little bit) and then walk through the gate with your baggage. Easy."

"When you’re going away, parking the car never fails to result in some kind of situation. Usually it’s a nightmare situation."

I'm going to love my stay in London.

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

I IS VERY JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT GO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:25 AM  
Blogger anjali* said...

Waa..Good on ya, babe! I so jeles - Have always wanted to go to London! If you see David Bowie, send him my lust! Haha.

6:29 PM  
Blogger sa said...

GOod for you! You're doing what I've always wanted to do but haven't due to a scarcity of financial resources.
Anyway, be sure to have a great time!

& post lotsa pics when you return! :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger A cupcake or two said...

it sounds like a bloody good trip! please take lots of photos and post them up when you return :)

11:25 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Yes, will take loads of photos. Don't be jeles la. U can go with me if you wanna. Heheh.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home