Friday, March 31, 2006

Angel

I was down with a very nasty flu the whole week. But an angel took care of me.

Mr. J came to my place everyday to cook 'jook' (under my instructions on how to cook jook the way I like them - smooth and creamy, not watery and grainy) and to do my laundry. He practically took care of me while I was in bed moping and brawling my eyes out. The flu virus has the strangest propensity of wreaking me emotionally.

He even bought a small jar of Marmite, simply because I told him that jook tastes better with Marmite and not forgetting tubs of yoghurt and aloe vera jelly to soothe my raging sore throat.

I've been so blind. So blind to everything that he is.

4 Comments:

Blogger JellyGirl said...

Get well soon! It's always so nice to have someone take good care of you while you're sick. So umm...what's going on with you and Mr J? Is it back on?

12:19 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

On!!! On!!! On!!!

2:31 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Ssshh... Silence is golden.

2:42 PM  
Blogger anjali* said...

Now my turn to be jeles ;)

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home