Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Pre-trip busyness



*Illustration of Paris from www.jillbutler.com

I've been running around like mad, getting ready for my trip next week.

So much to do, so much to pack and so much stuff to buy. Got my driver's license translated to French as I've decided to drive around the Luberon countryside. And consulted the friendly staff at Alliance Francaise who supplied me with a wealth of travel info on hotel accomodation, getting about in Paris, museum passes, Metro passes, what to eat, what to buy, what to drink, where to shop.

I'm still having the jitters. Seriously, I think I'm going to arrive Paris all googly-eyed and in deep awe, realising that I'm living my dream. Imagine, I've been waiting for years to do this.

7 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

Am sure you'll have fun. It's always liberating to live your dream(s). One more thing scratched out in the to-do-in-life list. GO GURL! :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger A cupcake or two said...

sooooooo bloody exciting (for you)!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tres bien. paris is lovely. enjoy yourself.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Thanks, chickies. Will take loads of photos, eat heaps, drink like mad and er.. maybe snog a cute french guy. ;)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Have a wonderful trip!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Leather baba said...

Please Keep Continue Such Kind Of Effort.
I Shared Your Post With My Friends Also.
black leather sporran

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Sarah Taylor said...

I read this blog Great article amazing information thanks for sharing..!

kilt for sale

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home