Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Go give me that elusive 'O'

Last Saturday night, Mr. J flew in to New York for work.

A few days before his flight, he asked if I'd like something from his trip.

I thought really hard. What could I possibly want from the Big Apple? A luscious little cupcake from Magnolia Bakery would be excellent, except that it'd be a little soggy by the time it gets back to Malaysia.

I went to the newstand and consulted latest issues of InStyle and American Vogue to see if I'd needed anything from the Big Apple. Still nothing.

Just before he was about to leave his apartment to the airport, suddenly I remembered not getting THAT one item from Sephora in Paris a few months back.

Quickly I scribbled on a Post-It note and stuck it on his passport.

'Please get me NARS Orgasm blush from Sephora. And no, Sephora is not an erotica shop. ;) '

5 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

Waa. Like that also can ah?
Sure sounds erotic to me. :)

Let's hope he doesn't bring back a *ahem*, y'know... :)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Haha, he actually wanted to give a *ahem* for my birthday.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just checked out that colour a few days ago at the Sephora at Columbus Circle after oogling it on its website a couple of times, but i bought oasis instead, i think i'm going to give in afterall.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoy reading your blogs....I am opening a cupcake business of my own here in Miami, FL. My question to u is if I make some accents out of Fondant is it ok to make them days in advance?

Hope all is well in Malaysia!!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Hi, Lisette. Good luck with your cake biz.

Fondant accents could be made in advance but has to kept in an airtight container as they harden when exposed to air.

Just a suggestion- you could place the accents on a plate/board and wrap cling film tightly to keep the fondant soft & pliable.

Hope this helps. :)

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home