Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wondering

I came home today after a client's briefing, frustrated and bored at the same time. I'm getting tired of working for the money. I don't exactly like what I do but I'm good at my day job.

My job doesn't excite me like it used to. When I first started, I'd wake up in the morning all charged to increase my clientbase. Yeah, I was THAT motivated.

Today, it's a different story. Now that I don't need to worry about work coming in, I'm so so so bored with what I do for a living.

But.

Yeah, there's always a big fat 'BUT', I need to pay off my mortgage, insurance, etc

I just wonder if I could give it all up and start baking and selling cakes from home.

3 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

Follow your heart. I have a friend who started from that and has now extended to a kiosk in Ikano. :)

10:30 AM  
Blogger A cupcake or two said...

start small ... loving what you do as a hobby may turn out different doing it for a living ... that's my experience anyway :) But don't stop dreaming!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Thanks for the pep talk, gals. :) Am taking baby steps with this cake thing.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home