Monday, November 20, 2006

Living, breathing and sleeping cakes

Ever since I made the decision to go ahead with the cake thing, my daily life now consists of a routine of baking cakes and cookies, sourcing for baking supplies and equipment and spending my free time surfing for info on baking-related matters.

I now live, breathe and sleep cakes. I even dream cakes!

Last week, I had a vague dream of buying this huge-ass industrial strength oven. I can't remember the specifics of the dream but I woke up convinced that one day, I'll get myself that oven.

Hmm, a sign of all good baking things to come?

3 Comments:

Blogger A cupcake or two said...

Ooooh, would love to see some photos!

10:40 AM  
Blogger anjali* said...

It's all about The Law Of Attraction. Dream about it hard enough, and it shall be yours. Best. :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Thanks, anj. I wake up in the mornings, thinking only of cakes and cookies.

tiff- Photos coming soon. :P

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home