Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Have Victoria, will travel

After hearing of how I didn't wear my bikinis or lazed by the beach during my trip to Samui, Mr. J decided to take me to Seychelles in October.

I'm sooo excited except that the bikinis I have are like 10 years old from uni days in Ozland. No kidding, they are THAT old but in good shape and still stretchable. I have 2 bikini sets - indigo blue Brian Rochford triangle and turquoise Zimmerman halter-top.

I thought it was time I get myself new bikinis. After seeing photos of sexy Marisa Miller showing off her va-va-voom surfer's body in Victoria Secret website, I succumbed to buying 3 bikini sets from their website.

I'm very excited. Am still waiting for my bikinis to arrive from the post. I should get them 2 weeks before our first island holiday. Woohoo!

Check out my new bikinis. I really loved how the blue and green bikinis blend nicely against the sea background. Decided to get the red halter set at the last minute as J likes me in red.

*All photos below are from Victoria Secret's website


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had the body to carry them off! =.=

5:53 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Haha, I know. My body is not as hot & va-va-voom sexy as VS models but yoga helps in giving u a flat tummy and that sexy curve in your lower back.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home