Thursday, July 28, 2005

Weapon of seduction

I've been told, countless time, that my feet are small, damn tiny and amazingly petite. Given my 5 feet 4 inches height, my size 4 feet appear even smaller.

Once, when I was a uni student in Australia, I had a boyfriend, James who treated me like a princess. He wouldn't stop surprising me with dropdead sexy heels as presents. He has incredibly sexy and manly hands that I loved to slip my hand in. Up till today, I still remember how he would place the sole of my foot on his palm and marvel at the sheer size of it. That was how he bought those heels. He simply measured the size of my feet with his palm.

James was the first boyfriend who told me that men will fall in love with my feet, then my hands, depending on which they noticed first. "You have the most exquisite pair of feet. Take good care of them and you'll never stop seducing men." That was the only advice he left me. He did loved my hands. In the middle of nights, he would get up and hold my hand securely in his, until sunrise. But my feet were the object of his unfailing adoration.

Now, if I wonder if I could get past the friendship stage with Mr. J, using my feet to seduce him.

2 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

Oooh...dangerous thought. Better place a chastity belt on them feets too! ;P

10:17 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

No way, woman!

I've been prettifying my feet with pearly nail polish and decking them in strappy sandals.

And he never fails to peek at my feet whenever we go out. So, I'd say my feet are doing their work. Heheh.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home