Monday, July 17, 2006

Crazy about

drawing and sudoku.

My new hobbies, thanks to France and London. Yes, I can't thank France enough for their omnipresence of art. Even the French dailies has a special section on art.

I'm enjoying myself immensely drawing everyday objects as suggested by Danny Gregory. It's great to spend 15 minutes everyday, just drawing whatever in front of me. My mind clears itself from all the monkey chatter as I concentrate on details of my drawings. And when I finish a little drawing, I'm calm, relaxed and chirpy happy.

Taking the train in London was a great bore. Plus English trains are narrower and smaller than the French metro. There's no space for personal boundaries when you are in the train. On my third day in London, I got fed up of not having something to do or read during those dreary train rides to and fro my sister's place. At the Charing Cross Station, I decided to get a magazine/novel but ended up with a two-quid Sudoku puzzle book. And I've been hooked with Sudoku.

I love Sudoku! And I love drawing!

4 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

Hey, I have been hooked on Sudoku since my Oz trip too! Now i must do at least 5 when I wake up and 5 before I sleep. Am also moving up to Super Sudoku!

Finished 3 books already! :-)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

WOw, that's Sudoku mania alright. 5 sudoku puzzle before bedtime - I'd be dreaming about numbers...

8:06 PM  
Blogger A cupcake or two said...

i'm too scared to learn Sudoku for fear i will get insanely addicted to it!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

tiff- It's great for insomniacs like me. Go, give it a try! ;)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home