Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Crushes

Been too busy to blog. I even have to jot 'do laundry, trim and paint nails' in my pocket dairy.

So I'm going to do a quick a tag from Karen Cheng's blog as I've no freaking idea what to do post.

Anyway, here goes my teenage crushes:

Age 12 : Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Age 15 : Johnny Depp in 21 Jump Street

Age 17: Keanu Reeves

Age 19: Jude Law (before Sienna Miller)

Currently : Clive Oven and Matthew MacFayden. ( Can't stop watching 'King Arthur' & 'Pride and Prejudice' over and over)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Keanu Reeves? Did I read KEANU REEVES? Aiyo..I am so not returning to this blogsite ever!

Heh.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

I was 17 and that was in the early 90s. And all my g'friends had a crush on him. Yeah, what was I thinking, really?

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home