Monday, August 01, 2005

Pompuan kretek

Last Friday, Paully & I joined Mr. J clubbing at Poppy. I'm no clubbing chica but Mr. J hasn't been clubbing for the past 2 months and was itching to go "check out the scene".

Things are boringly predictable at a nightclub. After 1/2 hour and 2 martinis, I was restless. Mr. J was getting into the clubbing groove with his clubbing "buddies". Paully bumped into an old uni mate and ended up the whole night, catching up on the missing years with him- basically, they were hollering into each other ears!

So, I was left with nothing to do and no one to talk to but to survey the crowd and debated with myself whether to order a martini rosso or lychee martini.

Luckily, this cute Eurasian guy (of Indonesian-Italian parentage) came up and tried to chat me up. He was funny alright with a good sense of humour but I wasn't interested in his boyish good looks or witty one-liners. I was very intrigued by his Sampoerna clove cigarettes or popularly known as kretek cigarettes. Out of sheer boredom and curiousity, I asked him for one.

Damn! They were absolutely GOOD! So good, that I went looking for Mr. Euro-Indon the whole night, (after he has left me) just for another wonderful clove cigarette. The kretek cigarette left a spicy sweetness on my lips. After a puff, my lips were delightfully sweet and I couldn't stop licking them. I was enjoying myself, puffing and licking my lips all night. It was a sweet treat from a fag!

Later, Mr. J found me, sitting at the bar alone enjoying my kretek cigarette and martini rosso. He was apologetic about leaving me alone but I was intoxicated from a bizarre sugar-alchohol high. And I couldn't stop gushing to him about the wonderful kretek cigarettes.

J, they're really good. When I lick my lips, they are sooooo sweet! You should try them, really...

He simply leaned over to my ear and replied softly that he'd like to taste my sweet lips. Instantly, my heart jolted and I felt a warm, gooey fluid awashed over me.

But I could only take his hand and told him that we should go look for Paully.


Pompuan = woman
Kretek = clove cigarette

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Now that, is a remark that would melt me anyday!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Yes, and I'm soooo close to tasting his soft luscious lips.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home