Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Making my pick

3.2 Megapixels or 5.0 megapixels?
I guess I'll settle for a Canon IXUS 30 and not the IXUS 50. After all, I'll be taking snapshots and not postershots. Plus I'm mega-broke to spend RM1,500 for a IXUS 50.


Studio or 2-bedroom apartment?
Studio for me coz I have always had this vision of living in my very own "Carrrie Bradshaw" apartment. Plus I wouldn't have extra space to clean or be petrified at night imagining "noises" coming from the other room.

This is how I like my own space to be. A very lived-in apartment. Not too big. Just nice for me. Lots of quirky artpieces and one-off furniture pieces and a nice, solid bookshelf for my ever-growing collection of books, back-dated magazines that I can't seem to throw away and out-of-place files for mundane daily stuff.




* Carrie's apartment photos from HBO.com

Though I really like the space arrangement in Carrie Bradshaw's apartment, the colours are rather dull and a little too urbane. I'd enliven the space with colours. Living- ochre yellow walls and white cushion covers. Bedroom - light green walls and crisp white sheets. Kitchen- white & ming blue colour theme.

5 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

Nice. V nice.
Let me know if you need interior help. Heh.

6:19 PM  
Blogger A cupcake or two said...

Ahhhh ... i'm also thinking of moving out to a single room apartment next year! I could never figure out how Carrie's apartment is structured, they should have a floor plan somewhere on the website.

10:38 AM  
Blogger anjali* said...

Hey, how much did you get the Canon IXUS 30. And where? Need to get one myself. Thanks!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

tiff- don't think there're any floor plans as the rooms are studio sets.

anjali - getting a 30% discount from Canon client. :P

7:11 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

anjali* - Good places to get cameras: Photo Selangor, Pertama Complex & Key Colour, Midvalley

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home