Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New music, new scent, new life

Have you ever notice how certain music, perfume or even food remind you of a distinctive period of your life?

Right now, there are two things that clearly herald a new era in my life.

KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope. I've been listening to her album day in, day out for the past few weeks. She has an amazingly raw, edgy and earthy voice that resonates with honesty, clarity and truth. Whenever I play "Eye to the Telecscope", I'm instantly grounded and assured that my life is turning out for the better. It's the only thing that's keeping me going, at the moment.
Acqua diParma - Iris Nobile. Bought this pricey perfume spray from the posh Harvey Nichols deparmental store at Hong Kong Central during my HK trip. I love the iris scent which is very feminine, classy and elegantly soft.

Still, I haven't any clue to how my life will unfold, who will come into my life, what will be the next best thing in my life. But I have enormous faith that I'm heading for bigger and better things in my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger A cupcake or two said...

your thoughts echo mine. chin up chickie, you are not alone in this.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Thanks a million, tiff.

I've got KT Tunstall who lifts my mood. She's speaking to me, I swear. :)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home