Friday, February 17, 2006

Baking away the blues

I got up at the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Grouchiness tailed me the whole day. Constant hungry pangs hit me all day. Finally at around 3pm, I had enough of having a bad day syndrome.

So, what did I do? Yeah, you guess it right.

BAKE.

When I'm highly stressed, I go bake and feel much better afterward. It's an instant mood elevator.

Plus I've been wanting to try this cherry cake recipe for the past month. Instead, I converted the recipe into cherry cupcakes. They were delightfully soft and fluffy with luscious gems of sweet cherries.

3 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

I can smell them from the screen! :lol:

Never share oso!

3:04 PM  
Blogger A cupcake or two said...

yum! do you devour them all yourself or share with the neighbours? :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Course I do! :P Or I'll end up chomping up the whole lot - one dozen cupcakes.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home