Tuesday, January 17, 2006

To call or not to call?

Last night, 7.30pm on Yahoo IM chat-

CCQ - Happy new year. Tis a bit late.

Glenn- No worries, babe. Happy new year 2 u, too.

CCQ - Nice photos u got there at ur Christmas party.

Glenn- Thanks. You missed all the fun lah. My nieces & nephews are the cutest bunch. Can die one.

CCQ - Totally agree. ;)

Glenn - Eh, I tell u this. Promise u won't get mad at me, ok?

CCQ - What is it? I promise I won't throw a hissy fit.

Glenn - Sure, ah?

CCQ - Yeah. Fai-teet lah.. TELL!! Aiyah, u arr. Worse than women.

Glenn- Erm...
J has a present for you. He thought you might turn up at the last minute.

CCQ - ....

Glenn - Hello? U not mad at me?

CCQ - Nope. I didn't get u guys presents. Eh, u sure it's for me?

Glenn - I saw a golden wrapped present and he didn't give it to anyone. So I thought surely must be for the princess who was supposed to come. Golden wrapper- all so classy and elegant. For who else lah?

CCQ- Eeyer, u sure or not?

Glenn- Yep, absolutely 100% positively sure. I got Jo (his g'f) to peek and it says for the princess here.

Holy moly. What shall I do? To call or not call him?

Drats. Just after I got all weepy and brawled my eyes out on Sunday.

*Fai-teet - Cantonese for 'hurry up'

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why bother :). Just let the matter rest...

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u change your phone number recently? maybe this is the reason why he could not reach you?

1:20 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Dear anon- Yes, you're absolutely right. I'll let things be as I'm conflicted here.

June- I've made it clear to him that I needed my space.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Actually, I don't see why you shouldn't call him.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home