Thursday, January 26, 2006

CNY blues


After months of resisting the gorgeous necklaces at pashupatina, I caved in today and bought my first necklace online. The lovely blue hue of the necklace beads was too exquisite to pass. And it's going to cost me a ridiculous RM250.

Perhaps, it's to compensate for my non-exisiting CNY mood. Don't know why but I'm so not in the CNY festive mood this year. I didn't buy a single dress or shoe or let alone, a red floozy bag. And this is most uncharacteristic of me - I didn't bake a single cookie.


It was a seriously spur of the moment purchase which I took a gamble to buy online, for P.os Malaysia service is questionably reliable.

I don't know what's with me today - buying things without even trying.

1 Comments:

Blogger A cupcake or two said...

hmmm, i love online shopping. Bad for the pocket but so much fun! happy new year, i hate the festivities too but i do miss the food when i'm away from home.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home