Monday, February 27, 2006

Oh, joy!

Last Sat, I went to Alliance Francaise to borrow France travel guides. I left the library pretty pleased with myself, armed with 6 travel guides. But really, that wasn't what made me dance around with joy. You know, that crazy toe-wriggling happy-joy feeling.

After years of prowling supermarket aisles and food purveyors shelves in KL, I finally found them. Vanilla beans and varlhona chocolate! The very two ingredients that would magically transform my baking endeavours into heavenly delights.

At Alliance Francaise, there's a french cafe called Gourmandines that not only serves french cuisine but stocks french foodstuff. Yes, there's where I found the wonderful vanilla beans and valrhona chocolate. They even have illy coffee! I couldn't stop grinning from ear-to-ear when I saw the vanilla beans and varlhona chocolate on the shelf.

Ah, what a great way to end a horribly stressful week. A good supply of France travel guides, vanilla beans and valrhona chocolate. Three things that gave me unadulterated joy during the weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

Haha. Doesn't take much to make you teruja eh? Stay chirpy. :)

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home