Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lunching with 2 handsome men

After all the drama earlier this week, a dose of retail therapy was the antidote I'd needed. Although shopping malls are swarming with kids running amok and bewildered out-of-towners because of the school holidays, I decided to heck it and brave the maddening crowds.

It wasn't that bad at 1U Shopping Centre. Yeah, there were screaming kids running wild with their harried maids and unaffected parents. I think those little brats picked up my radar as not one came near me nor collided onto me.

I had a fine time today. Bought a black cap-sleeved tee and a brown tank top from Topshop at 20% off. I really like Topshop cotton tops as they're pretty good quality and fit really well.

However, my highlight today was lunching at Nando's with these two handsome men giving me their undivided attention from the watch shop across Nando's.

Aaah, I had such a fabulous lunch.

1 Comments:

Blogger A cupcake or two said...

oooh, looks like i wasn't the only one who shopped today! yay :)

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home