Saturday, December 25, 2004

In a merry mood..

Ho, ho, ho.. Merry christmas to everyone...

After a week of feeling under the weather with tons of work, Cupcake Queen is back to normalcy. Plus, I've been flying off the rage at every single thing that stood in my way. Whoever stepped on my toes had their toes kena stomped by Cupcake Queen. The mad traffic jam and the crazy crowds everywhere were too much for my already frazzled self.

Today, I realised I've been sweating the small stuff for the past two weeks. Wasted my energies on really small stuff that doesn't even matter right now. Heck, I was threatening to cut my luscious locks short. And a whole lot of stupid things which I was meaning to do, but didn't. Thank god.

Aaah.. Am feeling very contended just being a homebody. Just baked lime sponge squares from Nigella Lawson's 'How to be a Domestic Goddess' and am having Coriander Tandoori Chicken for dinner tonight. ;P

On the plus side, I discovered another Cupcake cookbook- Cupcakes by Elinor Klivans.


Ain't they pretty? :D

2 Comments:

Blogger JellyGirl said...

Good for you, girl. Glad you're feeling better. Then again, with good food, how can one not? :)

10:08 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Oh, thanks for your concern. It was the end of the year boo-boo. Can't be a Miss Scrooge for too long or I'll be cranky old hag.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home