Saturday, April 23, 2005

Like a virgin

Last night, I had a long chat with my old girlfriend LY, the only girlfriend whom I can talk about my sex life (not that I've got any at the moment).

Hey, how's Mr. J?

Oh, he's gone back to his clubbing chicka g'f.

Ooh, really and you didn't have your little sexy tryst with him?

Me?!! Hello woman. I can't remember what a dick looks like. You know, I'm qualified to enter a nunnery. The last time I had sex was in the last millenium.

REALLY?!!!

Yes, really. The only reason why I stayed celibated was to heal myself 100% from the awful breakup with Greg. Earlier, I decided I'd wanted no rebound nonsense to clear all leftover bad feelings. Now that I'm completely over him, I figured that I'm much happier being a chaste woman. It's so much easier this way.

One night stands are too much work. Plus, I know I'd feel wasted, empty and vaguely depressed after one night stand sex. For some women, it's easier to have "no emotional strings attached" sex and immediate physical gratification.

For me, I think I'd rather keep my chastity, for now, that is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Respect!

I'd have died/done something drastic if the last time I had sex was in the last millenium.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good gurl!
Am sure you will get some in this millenium ;-)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Thanks a lot, LMD & anjali!

On second thoughts, I realised I hadn't had any sex since entering my 30s. Technically I'm a 30-something virgin. Haha!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

When I became suddenly-single again at age 30, I had a rude awakening to the trend of 30-something gals having f*ckbuddies--men they keep around for no-strings-attached-sexcapades. I don't blame you for being picky--you should be! No one should settle, or worse--be the one that someone else settled for.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home