Thursday, May 12, 2005

PMS food

It's that time of the month. And I've been peckish all week, craving for sour, salty, spicy hot or tangy food. Some of my PMS mesti-makan food are:

1. Pickled Baby Gherkin from Carrefour Supermarket - such a thrill to feel my tongue suddenly shrink in absolute delight-shock from the tartness of a baby gherkin.

2. Dipping a teaspoon into a jar of Marmite or Bovril and slowly licking the spoon clean.

3. Cheese- prefably vintage cheddar for the extra bite and slight tangy taste.

4. Sashimi at Ozeki Bistro, KL. Yeah, it's the only time of the month where I endure the horrendous lunch-hour traffic in KL city, just to satisfy my PMS cravings for sashimi and their cold green tea noodles.

5. Asam laksa - a real delight to slurp the sour, fishy soup accompanied by the crunch of thin onion slices and the unexpected minty taste of mint leaves.

6. Tom Yam Soup- yes, my all-time favourite PMS food. I like my tom yam with lots of mushroom, squid, ginger, lemongrass and cilantro.

Come all, gals. Do share your PMS food cravings as I'd very much like to know. ;P

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Chocolate

7:14 PM  
Blogger JellyGirl said...

All kinds of cakes, ice-cream, cookies and steak.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Mabel said...

PIZZA!!!! ^_^

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home