Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Rest in peace, Speed

My favourite CSI guy, Speed just died on TV an hour ago.

He's my favourtie guy of all three CSI series. He's so sweet, down-to-earth and has that certain vulnerability about him. He's someone I'd go out with. But he's dead now.

My heart broke when the bullet hit him and blood was gushing out of his mouth. Desperately, Horacio pleaded him to keep breathing. But Speed could only whimper, "I can't..." and took his last breath.

Tonight, I'm going to bed with a heavy heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was very shock as well... tot he will be saved... thinking "aiyah, won't die one lah, somemore 1st episode in the new season"... then he just died.

*sigh*... must be he got a new assignment so must leave this show. :(

10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

is he the one who was in the coffin last week?
my wife gonna cry tooo, she loves this show..
cheers

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home