Thursday, October 06, 2005

All set to jet

I'm all ready to board the plane tonight. Can't wait to be at the place-which-I-shall-not-name-for-now.

Just when I'm about to leave the country, "haven't heard from you for a long time" clients have asking me to work on their projects. And that's precisely why I'm getting away from it all- work stress and incessant client badgering.

Wouldn't it be lovely to go away for a long, long time? And come back with a wealth of experiences, stories and a well-stock memory bank of images that you can only experience on a solo holiday.




Onflight reading supply - unwrapped Vogue mag and Jungle Lipstick by Candace Bushnell and my golden starry notebook (in case I'm hit by a sudden writing impluse)

2 Comments:

Blogger A cupcake or two said...

oooh, what fun!! enjoy yourself and hope you at least post a couple photos of the mysterious destination when you get back :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger JellyGirl said...

Have a great trip! I'm sure you'll enjoy lots. :)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home