Thursday, October 13, 2005

Back

I'm back and good from the trip.

Take a closer look at the photo and see if you can instantly guess where I was for the last 7 days. :)

My legs are supertoned from walking countless steps and backbreaking super inclining pavements. My tummy bloated from eating very high MSG content but yummy rice and noodle dishes almost everyday. My low maintanence free-sprited self slowly morphed into a high maintanence hissy princess towards the end. More stories to come later.

A trip anywhere is good for the mind and spirit. During my flight back, I was filled with a strong resolve to do all things I've always wanted to do in my life.

Yes, travelling is good for the weary, disillusioned and cynical self.

3 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

Could it be Hong Kong? Could it? Could it? Do I get early bird prizes cum souvenirs? Hee.

Welcome back! :)

5:14 PM  
Blogger A cupcake or two said...

welcome home! tell us what you got up to!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Yes, looks like Hong Kong!

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home