Thursday, December 22, 2005

All I want for Christmas is

I've been too lazy to blog lately. It's the year-end Christmas plus school holiday traffic chaos in the Klang Valley.

The maddening crowd, the long queues and the never-ending frustrating search for parking at malls make me cringe at the mere thought of wondering if I should head to the mall. Dont' mean to sound like a Scrooge but I can't wait for Christmas and the school holidays to be over and traffic+shopping crowd normalcy to be restored.

I'm done with christmas shopping. This year, all my good friends get a year worth of magazine subscription from me. The fashionista gets Harper's Bazaar, the career-frenzied-working mum gets O magazine, the body-conscious gets Shape.

As for me, I have nothing on my christmas wish list. All I want for christmas is peace, joy, happiness, more insightful epiphanies and the complete trust to live my life intuitively.

Oh and Merry Christmas to my blog chickies - Anjali, Jelly Girl, Little Miss Drinkalot and Tiffanie. It's been a great year of blog sistahood!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger A cupcake or two said...

happy holidays to you too! i love your mag subs gift idea ... what a great present to have. To another wonderful year of blogging! :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger anjali* said...

Have yourself a jolly peaceful blessed Christmas, dearie. I am looking for some peace and quiet quality time with Smokey :)

5:58 PM  
Blogger JellyGirl said...

Love your christmas presents, what a fantastic idea!

A very merry and blessed christmas to you too, may you and your family enjoy the very best goodies this season has to offer! I look forward to another great year of blog sisterhood! :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Merry Christmas babe! Hope Santa left a wonderful present for you!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Here's a toast to a new year and new dreams.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home