Tuesday, December 06, 2005

That's one new year's resolution done!

I've enrolled myself in a cake decorating course at the Malaysian Institute of Baking. Finally, after walking past the premises on several occasion wondering what it'd be like to take up cake decorating, I've decided to quit procrastinating and just do it! No more 'what ifs' in my life from now on.

This morning, I was at PJ State, sorting out banking matters and the school was just round the corner. So I walked into the baking school to enquire. The adminstrator was really friendly and nice. The school looks pretty good so far - a well-stocked cookbook library and an indoor balinese garden.

It's all set. I've registered myself for a cake decorating course starting on the first week of the year 2006.

Yeah, it's kinda like a new year's resolution, except that I'm weeks ahead of the New Year.

And you know what? I feel really good about this move. For the first time in months, I feel good about my decision.

3 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

A yummy decision indeed. Good on ya, woman :)

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know how it turns out. Sounds like fun!

3:39 PM  
Blogger JellyGirl said...

Well done! It sounds like lots of fun. You must post pictures of your cakes!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home