Tuesday, March 21, 2006

How odd

I received an email request to feature my blog from a Singaporean clubbing website.

Me? Cupcake Queen, the antithesis of a clubbing chicka? The domestic goddess who already has a million and one excuse ready on-hand to skive off clubbing.

Yeah, clubbing, to me, is work - pile on gung on my face, shiver in barely-there tops and feel utterly old because I'm perpetually surrounded by 20-somethings clubbers.

Sorry, yah. I'm no clubbing chicka.

That was my reply.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate clubbing too! I used to like it, but now I hate the smoke, the crowds, the loud thumping music. Maybe it's a sign of aging. I just hate wearing skimpy clothing and gyrating my body in sexual ways meant to entice the opposite sex.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Yep, me too. There'll be a time when we all get tired of going through the motions of clubbing.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home