Friday, March 17, 2006

Montoya lookalike

(on the phone, last night)

Mr. J - Hey, how was your day?
Me - Ooh.. I had lunch with two very handsome men... I think even Jo'd kill to lunch with me today.
Mr. J - Who la?
Me - You wanna know, hmm?
Mr. J - Yeah. I mean, I was asking how was your day and all.
Me - Uhm, ok. Montoya and Pitt.
Mr. J - Huh?! Who?!!
Me - Juan Pablo MONTOYA and Brad PITT. Hahaha!

And so, I explained to him my fabulous lunch at Nando's with Juan Montoya and Brad Pitt who gave me their complete undivided attention. Then, I rambled on how handsome Montoya is, only to hear a long pause at the end of the line.

Me - Hello, J. You still there? Eh, he's just a public figure, a celebrity la, you know, a harmless crush. You're not jealous, are you? Hello?
Mr. J - *in a quiet voice* My last girlfriend said I looked like him.

Hmm, actually he does. Mr. J has the same tanned skin, facial structure and the same short cropped hair as Juan Montoya.

So, dear readers, if you've been wondering how Mr. J looks like. Imagine the handsome Colombian F1 driver Juan Pablo Montoya.

2 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

Nice. Nice.

Err, tanned skin or is he just Indian? heh.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Ya, dia ada celup sikit- darah peranakan.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home