Monday, December 27, 2004

Premonition

A fruit-fly flew right into my mouth and down my throat when I emptied the kitchen bin yesterday morning. I started gagging and coughing, and quickly gargled my throat with tap water. Was totally grossed out and I couldn't eat the whole day yesterday. I mean, I actually felt it stuck at the base of my throat before I gargled it out. Yuck!

Then, in the afternoon, I had my left side of my body zapped when removing the cake mixer plug from the socket. Luckily, my reflexes were quick enough to stop me from death. I felt electric current jolting through my left palm and up my arm before I yelled, out of fright, and dropped the plug. My left palm hurt yesterday- kind of like muscle sprain.

The whole day, I was filled with this huge sense of uneasiness. And out of the blue, I started praying for my loved ones to be alright. Please let those who have gone for a holiday, a safe journey home. Still, I didn't know why I was praying until I switched on the tv, later in the evening.

It was the horrors of the christmas holiday. Tsunami waves killed thousands in Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka and Thailand. There were deaths in Penang and Kedah.

That was the biggest jolt yesterday.

Now, I have to pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home