Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hello 2005

May the year 2005 see me taking up projects that felt intuitively right. May the year see me rejecting crappy jobs because of the money. May the year see me growing creatively. May the year see me expanding my creative horizon. May the year see me writing more, reading more, doing more, cooking more, baking more and talking less. May the year see me travel to London to visit my sister and France to satisfy my francophile-side. May the year see me listening to my intuition and acting upon it without a single doubt. May the year see me trusting the inner voice inside me. May the year bless me with a good man in my life. May the year see me spending more time with people who matters most to me. May the year allow me to walk away from people and situations that contaminate my life, in one way or another. May the year push me to go to anything that I feel a "pull".

May 2005 be filled with blessings, luck and happiness for everyone. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home