Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Gotta stop adding black

My weekly sessions with Jane have morphed into a long lunch session followed by impulse-shopping purchases. Instead of mentoring and updating on our career progress, we get sidetracked by the latest gossip. And last week, we had a makeover session at the Stila counter. Not only that, Jane actually suggested rock-climbing after lunch and coffee for a quick and fun workout sesh, one of these days.

Yesterday, we had lunch at Midvalley Megamall- we got tired of the same old weekly meet at 1 Utama. After lunch, we checked out the shops and I ended up buying a black tank top from Zara. I just realised that I had earlier bought 2 black tops from MNG last week. I have way too many black tops - black is the dominant colour in my wardrobe. But black is so easy to wear and the colour sets off my unusually pale complexion. When I wear white or other pale colours, I just look ghastly pale.

Still, I Have. T0. Stop. Buying. Black. Tops.

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

No la. You can never have enough black clothes.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

I have every black top you can think off- Long sleeve, boat neck, halter, tank tops (racer back/ lace edges/v-neck/scoop neck), button-up with collar top. Just every neckline, sleeve, sleeveless except for tube top as I look way too busty in a tube- don't look right in them.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home