Sunday, April 10, 2005

Schooling with Mr. J

Last night, I was dead tired and had to cancel a karaoke sesh with Lia at the very last minute. It's PMS week. Yep, that's when I get tired, headachy and crave for certain foods- sashimi, Dryer's Rocky Road ice cream, KFC, Mc D's Chicken McDeluxe and all the junk you can possibly name . And I have the most bizarre dreams when I'm PMS-ing.

This morning I dreamt of Mr. J. And lily* asked me in my last comment post - Whatever happened to Mr. J?

Sorry to tell you, gal. Nothing has happened between us. Since my last lunch with him, work started piling in and I haven't had any reason to call him out. Plus, I haven't been getting any "signs" or premonitions.

However, I dreamt of him this morning. And it's a school dream where it means that I'm going through a phase of change, according to dream dictionaries. We were in a classroom with wooden tables and chairs; and wooden floors. I walked past Mr. J ( who was seated) and he asked if I'd like to sit next to him. I moved to the chair inside him but he pulled me onto his lap. He hugged me tight and wouldn't let me go. In my dream, I was completely indifferent to his actions.

Well, perhaps, this could translate to how I'm dealing with his getting back to his clubbing chicka girlfriend. After his breaking the news to me, Mr. J is increasingly less attractive to me as the day goes by. And I find no excitement in the idea of lunching with him. I'm definitely losing interest here.

However, there's no denying that we like each other. There's a certain kind of feel-good chemistry between us. I get an incredible rush whenever I see him and he has this silly, goofy grin pasted on his face. I even had visions of him carrying "our" child. Once, during lunch, this thought ran through my mind- I can see myself having children with him. And I never had that epiphany thought with other men I've gone out with.

Perhaps, we aren't meant to be. Plus, with his non-reciprocal behaviour and attitude towards me, I've decided not to bank any hope on Mr. J anymore.

However, to all my readers who think there's still a lil' bit of hope in this situation, you're most welcome to pray for a 'miracle' to transpire between me and Mr. J. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home