Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My anti-clubbing "kaki"

Last weekend, my 22 year cousin Annie accompanied me shopping for a beige miniskirt. I used to wear mini skirts all the time as a teen and stopped wearing them as I like to stretch my legs a little while sitting down. The hot weather has made it impossible for me to wear my knee-length denim skirt. The other day, I actually chopped a good 2 inches off and made it into a miniskirt.

It made a lot of difference! My thighs weren't hot and sticky with sweat. Not only that, I received lots of attention wearing my 'new' denim skirt. I realised that I should show off my legs. After all, if you've got them, flaunt them.

While checking out the shops in 1 Utama, Annie asked me what'd happened to Mr. J. And I told her he's gone back to his clubbing chicka girlfriend. "Aiyoh, so old that dungu still wants to go clubbing?" she shook her head and tsk-tsk'ed. And she launched onto a million reasons on why clubbing is such a stupid activity. I listened quietly and was amused with her open disdain for clubbing, at her age.

Now, Annie wants to meet Mr. J and have a lengthy discourse with him on why clubbing is an utter waste of time.

1 Comments:

Blogger maotai said...

many people can't stand the cig smoke and the noise at clubs. when one gets older (wiser and "wealthier") wine bars are definitely way better to get drunk in :)

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home