Saturday, March 26, 2005

Crazy observation

Ever since Mr. J's fascination with my hands and feet, I've been studying other women's hands and feet (if I can't help it). Secretly studying and scrutising at the shape and size of their palms and fingers, the skin texture, if their nails taper nicely, etc.

This is completely insane. I've got to stop wondering what's behind Mr. J's fascination with my hands and feet. Up till now, I still can't figure out what's the attraction.

Hmm, perhaps it's a guy thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

I think you and Mr J should just get together for some wild sex and hopefully get it out of your system.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Don't I wish, LMD. I so badly want to touch him. Hmm, I can imagine the whole sex experience to be tingly, electrifying and sensual. As the underlying tension btwn me and him is inexplicably intense.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home