Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Wanting Mr. J's hands

My shoulders and neck ache. My head feels heavy. An invisible tight band is constricting my forehead. A slow and steady throb in my neck working up to a migraine.

I, so badly want Mr. J strong hands to knead away all the stress and fatigue. Damn! Why didn't I get his stupid hints of "going shopping during the weekends" and ask him out?? And why, why, why did I so adamantly insist that I'm the antithesis of a clubbing chick??

Sigh.

Excuse me, while I go get some Tiger Balm to nurse my headache and temporal remorseful self. :-(

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

What the...

Knead *where*, is the question. Hur hur hur.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Hmm, yeah, me getting very wicked thoughts here.. *blush*

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home