Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sexy dreaming

Every few months or so, my body would remind of me of my primary function/pleasure in life.

Yeah, I'd get a really sexy dream in my sleep and wake up in the middle of the night, all hot and bothered and think to myself, "Damn! I could do with a man in my life right now. So I could wake him up and get on him."

Last night, I had the wierdest wet dream ever. My faceless dream lover was caressing and stroking my feet. It was just feet! No amorous kissing, no languid love-making, no sweet cuddling. Just him stroking my feet and guiding my foot to gently fondle his balls. It was a sensual, erotic and bizarre wet dream. Yes, I woke up this morning with my cheeks flushed, my heart racing, my body sweaty and my panties wet.

Hmm, maybe this has something to do with Mr. J's fascination with my size 4 feet. He just couldn't keep his eyes off them the last time I met him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Wahahaha! I have wet dreams too, and always, always, end up with the so-close-but-yet-so-far feeling!!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Hmm, yeah.. I guess I bettah go find myself a man. My nocturnal "reminders" have been too frequent for the past few weeks.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home