Friday, April 01, 2005

Mad buying mode

Yeah, I've been in a buying mode for the past 3 weeks. I'm now a proud owner of an ACER Travelmate laptop, cheapo DVD player (RM129 from Giant Superstore), mini portable cake mixer and Babyliss hair curling tong.

Life is so much easier with a laptop. I even got myself a wireless LAN router. So, I've been surfing downstairs at the dining table where I usually sit by the window as my room is a furnace in the afternoon.

I've been curling my hair every morning before work, styling my hair into loose, super gorgeous waves. The result is good as I've gotten complimentary looks from people on the street. And that instantly makes me feel better about myself. No need Mr. J to make me feel good, heh.

Next on my list is a pair of sunnies which I tried on today. Very Jackie O-like. Already, I feel glamourous with my new "sexy waves" hair- style.

*purr*


Want to get the sunnies on the gorgeous burnette in the green bikini (lower right)
*Pic from www.elle.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, may I know what brand of curling iron you use?

And what pre-heat treatment you use also?

7:25 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Babyliss Pro hair curling iron. Before curling hair, I apply Keratase Oleo-Relax.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home