Thursday, February 24, 2005

Last night, I decided to call Ade in Singapore and got my address book- which I hide my passport in.

To my horror, I discovered my passport was missing.

That was not good at all. I spend the whole night, thinking of every possible nook and cranny to hide a passport. Went through every CD case (which I once hid my passport), flipped through every book, every magazine, every underlid of boxes. And had a panic attack when I remembered that my mum cleared some junk from my room a few months back. Before going to bed, I prayed fervently that my passport will eventually turn up somewhere in my room.

No, I didn't sleep well last night.

Today, I couldn't concentrate on work and spent a good 3 hours searching. My fingers were dusty from fingering books untouched for months and my nose was itchy from sneezing fits. After one hour, I found RM150 and an unworn indian peasant blouse. That motivated me to keep searching. I practically covered every inch of my room, bathroom and the storeroom beside my room.

Finally! I found my passport! Underneath a stack of bank statement files in the cupboard.

That added to my windfall of RM150 and an Indian peasant blouse which I don't remember buying. Hahaha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Oe-er, I'd so hate to lose my passport!!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you know the amount trouble you'd have to go thru esp. when you lose ur M'sian passport.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home