Monday, January 02, 2006

My wish collage for 2006

Every new year's eve, I'd sit down and do a wish collage. Things that I aspire to do and to have. I'd skim through old magazines and tear photos and phrases of things that I want in my life. Strangely, it doesn't take me long to find the right images. I usually complete the wish collage in about thirty minutes.

In 2004, I wished for a boyfriend , so I did a collage with mandarin birds and couples. Believe it or not, I found myself in not one but two relationships- both pretty short but intense experiences.

Here's a sneak of my wishlist for 2006. The key to make things happen- do the wish collage and forget about it for the rest of the year.




6 Comments:

Blogger A cupcake or two said...

what a brilliant idea! i hope your 2006 wishes will come true. I see a new couch in a new apartment in the works???

11:06 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Can't really see what the left picture is about. Doing what you want? And the picture on the right is about doing up your new place, I guess.

2:56 AM  
Blogger anjali* said...

Cool idea! I still have the picture collage of my dream home.
All the best with the home decoration gurl! :)

7:00 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

LMD- it's a sneak peak. There're more than 2 pages to my 2006 wish collage.

Tiff & Anjali - Thanks! ;)

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's such a great idea! I've done these things before, and while I can't remember if they worked for me or not, I think doing one is great fun! Thanks for reminding me of wish collages - I'd completely forgotten about them.

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hie, got here from jelligirl. anyhow, this wish collage thing! i read it in chicken soup b4. :) cool.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home