Monday, January 24, 2005

Weekly Must

Today, I had lunch with Jane and we agreed to be each other's career mentor. That is, we meet up weekly and check on work/career progress, do some brainstorming and of course, the inevitable goss session.

Jane is a chain smoker who'd never say no to ciggies. Whenever I meet Jane, I'd nick a cig off her and that's the only time I take a fag. But she smokes Marlboro cigs which, to me, taste awfully weedy and leave a bitter aftertaste.

I remember my ex-boss who smokes Cartier cigarettes. She's the only woman I know who looks so elegant while having a fag. Sometimes, I wonder if it is the Cartier cigarette or just her, being the sophisticated woman she is. So, this afternoon, I bought a pack of Cartier Vendome Menthol Light cigarettes to see for myself.

Ooo0h, it was really good. Not weedy at all. It was amazingly refreshing. I know, I'm mad to say this. But those Cartier cigarettes were really good. Plus, they're pearl-tipped and slim- just nice for my small hands. Finally, I don't feel like a clumsy oaf with a cigarette between my fingers.

Hmm, I hope I don't make these Cartier cig sessions a must, like Cartier's trademark statement- Les Must de Cartier.

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Oh no... once you've tasted Cartier, nothing else will do...

11:36 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Yeah, they're absolutely divine! Can't wait for next week's meet with Lia.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home