Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Sweetest Thing

The most romantic things men have done in my life are:

1. Cooking breakfast.
2. Reaching for my hand in the middle of the night and holding it close to his heart, while I'm asleep.
3. Washing my hair.

Right now, I can only think of these 3 gestures. The other day, Mr. J asked me if I'd like to do a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant, off Jalan Ampang. And I realised that I don't need romantic dinners and gifts to be loved by a man. The 3 gestures listed above will do perfectly.

The sweetest thing he has done, so far, is to bring my hand to his lips and softly kiss them without breaking his gaze from my eyes.

3 Comments:

Blogger anjali* said...

Err, my client does that to me at every meeting leh.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

No worries, woman. Mr. J's work doesn't involve campaigns. ;)

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really sweet...my hubby has done that to me b4 too

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home